Grass-fed meat and Dairy for SALE!

Effective 4/3/20, Taste Full Beans will be helping local farmers get their products to YOU.

The supply chain with local farmers is very short and safe and they have been deemed “essential” by all levels of our government.  We need our farmers to come out on the other side of this pandemic strong and viable.

You may place your order Monday – Friday (by 3pm) for pickup the following Monday afternoons.  You may order via our app (named Cloosiv), come into the coffeehouse in person or call and place your order over the phone.  You must pay when you order.


The following products will be featured:

Local Eggs from Freedom Farms: $4.25 / dozen (available anytime)

Local organic lettuce from Coto Farms: $7 / 1lb (available anytime)

Local organic Kale from Coto Farms: $6 / 1lb (available anytime)

Hickory Nut Gap Breakfast Sausage: $5.29; 12oz. Pack

Free from Sodium Nitrates or Nitrites, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Food Coloring Dyes, Synthetic Casings & Preservatives

Ingredients: Pork, Salt, Red Pepper, Sage, Sugar, Black Pepper, and Water.

1lb. Ground Beef: $8.99

100% GRASSFED NO ANTIBIOTICS PASTURE RAISED NO ADDED HORMONES, 80/20

1 Gallon Nutri Balanced Milk: $7.50

The 70% Grass-Fed Whole Milk is GMO-Free without any added hormones or antibiotics. The other 30% of the cows diet comprises GMO-Free, heirloom corn and soybeans grown on the Farm.

This 70% Grass-Fed Creamline Non-Homogenized Whole Milk is produced by the Wholesome Country Creamery in Hamptonville, North Carolina.All of the milk on the farm is Low-Temp Pasteurized to maintain many of the naturally occurring enzymes and nutrients. The process involves heating 40 gallons of the milk to 145°F for 30 minutes at a time.  This small-batch process is current with NCDA and USDA standards for Low-Temperature VAT Pasteurization.

WCC Low Fat Milk (128 oz.) Nutri Balanced Milk: $7.50; 

This 70% Grass-Fed Creamline Non-Homogenized Low-Fat Milk is produced by the Wholesome Country Creamery in Hamptonville, North Carolina

Pint of local heavy Cream $3.50  

Cow Yogurt (Sweetened/Vanilla; Quart, 32oz.):     $6.29 

All natural Grass-Fed yogurt. No artificial ingredients or stabilizers – just pure wholesome goodness.

Cow Yogurt (Unsweetened/Plain; Quart, 32 oz.): $6.29 

This wholesome yogurt is simply whole grass fed milk plus yogurt culture. No additives, sweeteners or stabilizers. Enjoy the authentic taste of full bodied plain yogurt. Add granola and your favorite fruit, a bit of honey if you like, and enjoy!

Quart of Oatley Barista Oat Milk:  $3.99

Considered the premium oat milk, this version is unsweetened and makes amazing foam (for all of you home Baristas!).