Check out our Tea Loyalty program! Our loose leaf teas are very competitively priced (just $3 for about 10 cups of tea!) and from reputable suppliers. They are always stored in the dark to maintain freshness. We’ll also brew a single cup just for you – hot or iced. AND we have Tea lattes made with fresh brewed tea!
- Clouds and Mist (Organic): From Putuo Island off the coast of China
- Gunpowder Temple of Heaven: Highest grade of gunpowder tea
- Green Tea with Mango: Mango and sunflower petals
- Green Tea with Pomegranate
- Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearl: Jasmine infused green tea – rolled into pearls.
- Green Tea with Mandarin Orange: Smooth, sweet, citrusy
- Moroccan Mint: Blend of Gunpowder Green and Spearmint
- Sweet Ginger Green: Delicious blend of Sencha green and ginger root
- Decaf Sencha: This is a Chinese green tea whose flavor seems to be little affected by the decaffeination process. It is mild, light, sweet, and grassy.
Black and Dark Teas
- Breakfast Assam: Vibrant black tea from the Brahmaputra River Valley in eastern India
- Chocolate Chai:The aromas and flavors of chocolate and Indian spices swirl together to create an amazing blend.
- Darjeeling, Namring Estate: Sweet, woodsy, muscatel with lots of white tips
- Dark Rose Tea: Smooth, medium-bodied, sweet, blended with roses and shaped in hearts
- Earl Grey White Tip (Decaf also): Ceylon, blossom tips, and bergamot. An exceptional Earl Grey
- English Breakfast (Organic) (Decaf also): Blend of Ceylon and Assam
- Hazelnut Orange: This blend is smooth, creamy, sweet, and nutty with a lovely hint of citrus in the finish.
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky, hearty, and robust
- Masala Chai: Black Tea blended with traditional Indian spices. Not a mix!
- Moon Over Madagascar: Black tea with Madagascar bourbon vanilla
- Puer: Strong, aged, earthy tea shaped in “bird’s nests”
- Roasted Chestnut: Blend of black, rooibos, green teas, chestnuts and almonds
- TeaSource Spice: Chinese black tea, orange peel, clove, flavor, orange oil, cinnamon oil
- Chamomile: Calming Egyptian chamomile
- Chocolate Stout: An excellent chocolate experience. Apple pieces, cocoa peel, flavor, broken cocoa bits, marigold blossoms, cornflower blossoms (white), blackberry leaves.
- Crushed Cherry Colada: Blended pineapple with orange peel, sour cherries, apples, and coconut with hibiscus. At first sip the super sweet and fresh cherry taste pairs well with the mild zing of hibiscus, and both fade out to a wonderful sweet pineapple-cherry flavor.
- Evening in Missoula: Chamomile, rosehips, raspberry, papaya, mint, blackberry, passion flower, red clover, star anise, wild cherry, lemon, wintergreen, and lavender
- Ginger Root: Pure dried ginger. Vibrant; great for sore throats or sleepy heads
- Lavenderberry: Rooibos, vanilla, lavender, and strawberry
- Lemon Sunset: Rooibos, lemongrass, and citrus
- Matcha (organic): Pure Matcha powder; naturally caffeinated
- Montana Gold: Rooibos, cinnamon, orange, and clove
- Orange Blossom Special: Orange peel, apple pieces, hibiscus blossoms, rose hip peel
- Peach Paradise: Hibiscus, rosehips, peach, apple, passionfruit and sunflower, rosehips
- Peppermint: Cooling and refreshing
- Red Berries: Hibiscus, rosehips, apple, blackberry, raspberry
- Strawberry Hibiscus Sangria: The deep crimson liquor releases a tart strawberry burst of flavor that mellows out and balances with hibiscus, a touch of apple sweetness and the slight hint of orange for that a citrus zing.
- Yerba Mate: naturally caffeinated
- Coconut Milky Oolong: Blended premium milk oolong and dried coconut shreds together to create a rich, creamy, buttery coconut tea.
- Ginseng Oolong: Blend of high quality oolong and ginseng.
- Milk Jin Xuan Taiwanese: A special hand processed tea that comes from Jin Xuan Mountain in Taiwan. This oolong is known for its natural rich creaminess.
- Strawberry Oolong: A semi-curled oolong from Fujian province is blended with flavor to steep up light to medium-bodied with the aroma and taste of fresh strawberries wrapping around you with every sip
Well Body Well Mind Teas
- Beet It (herbal, no caffeine): Beets have strong detoxifying properties. The rich red color of this tea helps to encourage cleansing the blood and a gentle detox to the liver.
- Blood Cleanser (herbal, no caffeine): An herbal wellness blend of specific herbs renowned for their clarifying and blood cleansing properties.
- Calm CBD (herbal, caffeine free):This is a delicious blend of soothing classic herbs and natural hemp leaf. Calm tea is perfect for soothing anxious thoughts, physical relaxation, easing nausea, and helps to reduce chronic pain. Does not contain THC.
- Deep Breath (herbal, no caffeine): An herbal wellness blend specially created for the health of your lungs.
- Echinacea Immune (herbal, no caffeine): Echinacea root and elderberry are paired to deliver a one-two punch to your cold.
- Fat Burner (contains caffeine): This blend includes the most powerful teas that are proven to cut fat naturally and easily in the body, making it a fantastic weight loss blend.
- Nettle Leaf (herbal, caffeine free): Pure nettle leaf to help fight seasonal allergies.
- 911 Detox (herbal, caffeine free): The ultimate detox blend to help to purify the body, flush out toxins, cleanse the liver, kidneys, and digestive tract and reduce the build-up of harmful free radicals.
- Raspberry Relaxation (herbal, caffeine free): A blend of lemon verbena with lemongrass, lemon peel and raspberry pieces. The benefits of lemon verbena in tea is its ability to help naturally elevate your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety. Lemon verbena tea is also helpful for digestive disorders including indigestion, gas, colic, diarrhea, and constipation. It is also used for joint pain, mild insomnia, asthma, colds, and fever.
- Scandinavian Wild Berry (herbal, caffeine free): Wild berries blended with Buchu, known to be a diuretic and to aid healing of urinary tract issues.
- Turmeric Tonic (herbal, caffeine free): Fennel and turmeric steal the show as they soothe joint pain, aid in digestion, and provide numerous anti-inflammatory properties.
- Women Uma (herbal, caffeine free): The perfect aid to achieving natural hormone balance, and relieving stress- both physical, and emotional. This herbal blend provides support in times of crisis, to lift your mood and balance the body to assist with the natural easing of women’s health concerns such as menopausal changes, or PMS, hormonal imbalances.